Just the sample of this book intrigued me and I knew my granddaughter would love it. They are planning on reading the book as part of their in home Covid safe Halloween party for the kids. Great fun!
THE HAUNTING OF CRIMSON TOWERS:
Five Frightening Tales for Ages 9 and Up.
(THE CHRONICLES OF TERROR TOWN Book 1)
The Children of the Alicia Towers Apartments are in trouble. Every summer; crazy, scary, and dangerous events transpire – and the kids must get through it all on their own. This year, turns out to be especially harrowing as the children face bats, rats, bugs, vampires and other freaky monsters. However, these things aren’t even the most dangerous foes that the children eventually face!
THE HAUNTING OF CRIMSON TOWERS is the first book in a new series of frighteningly fun adventure books called The Chronicles of Terror Town. Look for more terrifying tales coming soon. You’re in for a wild ride!
“This is great adventure, scare me more, please.” – Susie H.
“Wait a minute, I’m an adult, & these stories really got me!” – Barbara C.
“What fun, I can’t wait for more.” – Steve T.
About the Author
Dune Johnson is the foremost family-fun expert, and has devoted his life to bringing joy, laughter, and togetherness to every event he does. As a full-time magician, juggler, face painter, balloon sculptor, game master, stilt walker, and also Ronald McDonald for over 20 years…he’s learned something about fun and entertainment.
Throughout his career, he’s written (and produced) training manuals, books and videotapes that teach others to spread joy: because joy is valuable. However, with the help of his masters degree in creative writing, he is now he is turning his unique talents to entertaining and storytelling-through writing.
“Writing a good story is a lot like practicing and performing a good magic trick. You have to lead your audience down the exact road you want them to go; only showing them what you want them to see. Then, you practice and refine that process, until you get the reaction you are looking for.” – Dune
His most recently published works include:
- The Haunting of Crimson Towers: Five Frightening Tales for Ages 9 & Up.
- The Timing of Chicken Feathers Priceless tales from my 35 years as a purveyor of joy.
- 101 Fun-Tastic Party Ideas for Parents: Dooney’s sure-fire hints and tips derived from 40 years of performing at family events.
- Multiple Blogs on his Looney Dooney Productions website with everything from tips about online birthday parties, to stories about delivering joy, laughter and togetherness to hundreds of suffering families during the Covid-19 lockdown.
- He has also been published in multiple online magazines, including The Elephant Journal, Thrive Global, and many more.
Visit his website https://www.looneydooney.com