Just 99cents for a limited time only!
This book was well written! Easy to read and was great for me who want to start my own small business and need beginners guide to social media marketing and promoting!
Overall, I would say the book was short and sweet and to the point for someone who needs quick answers and strategies to marketing problems ! -Amazon Review
The Marketer’s Guide. Sell Everything from Apples to Zippers
Selling is hard work-and yet it’s a necessary evil for anyone in business, from the corner grocery to the international conglomerate. How can you make your company grow when you’re competing against thousands of other companies? What type of marketing campaign should you choose? How can you advertise without bankrupting yourself? And what, when all is said and done, is the reason for selling anything at all in the first place?
Offering a refreshingly irreverent no-nonsense approach to this complex topic that confronts every successful business, Maziar Jafari presents his theory of why we sell everything from apples to zippers: “the three Cs. They are the keys to selling everything. The three Cs are Community, Clarity, and Consistency.”
We begin with a look at the basic marketing precepts. Maziar then tackles the many kinds of markets and sales methods that exist in today’s marketplace. Without losing sight of his fundamental principles, he then describes how these elements combine to form a successful sales system that is as simple as it is effective. A crucial consideration for every buyer or seller, The Marketer’s Guide presents each of the pillars of selling-community, clarity, and consistency-in detail and with stunning illustrations that provide visual examples of how buying decisions are made in all walks of life.
By purchasing this book, you will learn;
- How to make selling a part of your everyday routine and salesmanship an integral part of your professional identity.
- How to identify the people who will make the best salespeople in your organization and how to develop them into powerful salespeople.
- What it takes to become an effective leader in a selling organization, from developing effective work teams through motivating and training salespeople and handling difficult issues with courtesy, tact, and effectiveness.
- How to capitalize on the inherent limitations of each market’s buying habits and behaviors in order to create maximum buying power with minimum effort for maximum profit.
- How to develop a simple, proactive system for testing prospective buyers and establishing new customer relationships.
- How to develop your company’s reputation for excellence in your chosen market, while at the same time improving the customer’s perception of you and affecting the way he or she thinks about you and your organization.
- How to choose products that will be best sellers in any market, while at the same time ensuring that they are consistent with your company’s image and values.
- How to use advertising as a way of bringing people closer together, not farther away from you; increase buying power without increasing costs; build goodwill with customers; maximize sales volume-and do it all with the least amount of money spent on advertising or promotion.
About Maziar Jafari