“Marla Little’s pumpkin is rolling away! Can she catch it before it’s gone forever? Readers both young and young at heart will delight in this lovely, whimsical tale.“ –BookBub
The Roll-Away Pumpkin (Halloween Book for Kids, Children Ages 3-5)
Suitable for readers aged 3 and up.
A wonderful & whimsical Halloween bedtime tale!
On a windy autumn day, Marla Little comes running down the hill, yelling, “Help! My giant pumpkin is rolling away! Onward it goes, rolling and turning, with no sign of stopping! Diddle-dee-doo! Oh, what shall I do?”
A little girl chases her giant pumpkin all over town with some help along the way. It’s the perfect bedtime story to read with your little pumpkin this Halloween.
The author uses repeating sentence structures to capture young listeners’ attention and give early readers confidence.
The book is exquisitely illustrated by award-winning Italian illustrator, Daniela Volpari. Every page is a beautiful work of art and is one of those picture books whose images will linger long after you’ve turned the page.
The Roll-Away Pumpkin is:
- Recommended for children between 3 and 8 years.
- A delightful and whimsical children’s picture book for early and beginner readers.
- Written with repeating sentence structures to capture young listeners’ attention and give early readers confidence.
- Beautifully illustrated with exquisite autumn hues, brimming with expression and humor that small children will love.
- A charming little story that teaches the joy of helping one another and sharing.
- Entertaining: The book is full of funny situations that are sure to elicit plenty of giggles.
- The perfect story to read with your kids this Halloween season.