This book was an easy read that connects one’s trust in themselves and the power of faith. This book confirms that if one embraces the 7 universal laws and the 7 things he or she MUST let go, the standard will be set for a good foundation. The author created a quick read that is motivational, inspiring, and reassuring that anything can be achieved with the right mindset. – Amazon Review
Written a few years after Mujiba lived in extreme poverty for 2 years and became homeless for 2 weeks, The Universal Attraction System: How to Easily Attract Your Desires FAST! teaches you how to manifest your desires into reality by using universal laws. In this book, you’ll learn:
1) Understanding Universal Laws
- What universal laws are, why they exist, and how and when they work
- Why not knowing and understanding these laws negatively impact your life and those around you
- How universal laws are biblically-based, with the scriptures that relate to each law
- The 7 universal laws that you should know
- 4 additional laws that directly affect your ability to attract your desires (The Law of Attraction is not the only one.)
2) Applying Universal Laws
- How you must apply the laws correctly
- The 3-step process to attract your desires, including money (This is what Mujiba Salaam Parker used to pay off her mortgage, car loan, and large credit card debt – all at the same time.)
- How to figure out exactly what you truly want
- The ONE thing you must do to get what you want FAST
- Free and low-cost tools and exercises for you to experience manifestation easily
- 3 factors that play important roles in being able to apply these laws in your life (These factors are what make the difference between people who get what they want and those who don’t.)
3) Receiving YOUR Desires
- The 7 things you MUST release in order to receive what you want
- How you should behave so that certain opportunities present themselves and what to do when they do
- How to welcome your desires into your life and retain them
- The positive impact your desires will have on you and those around you
About the Author
Mujiba Salaam Parker, also known as “The Empowerment QueenTM”, empowers those who are seeking a better way to finally get what they REALLY want in life. She teaches individuals how to live with ease, peace-of-mind, and prosperity. Mujiba is the creator of the Thank God Gratitude Journal collection and Thank God Products, the Achieve YOUR Success Coaching Program, as well as the author and publisher of 4 books. Her latest book is The Universal Attraction System: How to Easily Attract Your Desires FAST!
After leaving her full-time job in 2008, Mujiba ended up on welfare and other public assistance. For 2 years, she lived off of one hundred and twenty five dollars a month! Mujiba was able to rebound after eventually becoming homeless for 2 weeks. A few years after living in extreme poverty, she wrote a book to provide step-by-step instructions on how to attract one’s desires.
In 2016, Mujiba began keeping a gratitude journal. That year, she produced a clean comedy contest show, started a scholarship fund, bought a newly constructed home, as well as created the Thank God Gratitude Journal and website, and more! She experienced so many good things that she wanted to share this practice with others. Mujiba plans to provide Camden, New Jersey residents, who have a financial need, with homeownership and commercial opportunities, a scholarship fund for college or trade school tuition, and a low-cost revolving loan fund for Camden businesses.
Mujiba was raised in public housing and attended public schools in Newark, NJ. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Urban Studies and a Master’s degree in Public Administration from Rutgers University. Mujiba has over 25 years of experience in the fields of economic and community development and grant management. Currently, she raises millions in grant funding for a nonprofit organization, based in Camden, New Jersey, which provides healthcare services and programs for individuals regardless of their ability to pay.
Visit Mujiba’s website: TheEmpowermentQueen.org