Well-mannered children aren’t born: they’re raised. And raising them is easier than you think–find out how.
The average parent disciplines their toddler 20 times an hour. Toddlers are hard work. But you already know that: that’s why you’re here.
If you’ve ever felt the humiliation of a supermarket meltdown or the frustration of a tantrum about a teddy bear, then you’ve come to the right place.
Few parents are prepared for the toddler stage–the non-stop switching between a cuddly angel and an unstoppable force of nature; the constant questions; the regular defiance… Parenting isn’t black and white, and neither is toddler behavior.
Every child is different, and there’s no guaranteed road map for parenting a toddler… but there is a way you can make your life easier. There is a way you can raise a polite, articulate person out of this little hurricane.
What’s more, it’s possible to protect your sanity, nurture a happy child, and enjoy the process at the same time. You just need a few tricks up your sleeve.
This isn’t a rule book. No one can tell you how to parent your child. This is a guide to help you weather the hard parts of raising a toddler so you can step back and savor the good times. After all, they won’t be this age for long.
The ‘Tic Tac Toddler’ method of parenting is a set of unconventional methods backed by science and child psychology–and tried and tested by a parent whose children’s behavior was often complimented throughout their toddler years.
In Tic Tac Toddler, you’ll be invited to take a breath and practice successful parenting strategies to take the edge off raising a toddler. You’ll discover:
- 7 golden steps of parenting to make the toddler years a breeze, accompanied by practical advice founded through expert research
- How to avoid making the #1 mistake most parents make when it comes to parenthood
- How to find the hidden in-roads to understanding your toddler
- Why 3 is your magic number–and how to use it to your advantage
- Psychological research to help you understand your child’s behavior, even if their moods seem to flip as fast as a lightswitch
- Everything that’s wrong with the word ‘consequences’–and how to do it right
- The secret to developing manners even Mary Poppins would be proud of
- Practical guidance for protecting your sanity in the face of a temper tantrum
- Sample daily routines for you to tailor to your family’s needs
- The real reason why play is much more important than it seems
- Practical assignments to help you put your knowledge into practice right away, with clear, relatable examples to illustrate every point
- And much more.
If you’ve read all the books on toddler discipline and you’re at your wit’s end–relax. Tic Tac Toddler is a unique approach to parenting, and it recognizes from the get-go how hard your job is.
Right now, it might feel like there’s no solution. But there is, and it starts with you. No matter how many strategies you’ve rejected in the face of yet another tantrum, you can do this.