This book is exactly what my daughter needs right now. She is halfway through the book and is already making changes. Thank you so much for all of the helpful tips designed specifically for teens, as a parent its difficult to be able to speak their lingo. A must buy for any teenagers even if you don’t think they need it….THEY DO!! – Amazon Review
Tools to Stop Overthinking:
A Teen Guide to Relief From Anxiety
and Stress in an Age of Overwhelm
Are you a teenager struggling with a restless mind? Does your overthinking affect your confidence, make it difficult for you to make decisions, and cause you to be unproductive? If you’ve been looking for a teen book that will empower you to transform your mindset, reduce negative thoughts, and grow confident in your ability to live a more constructive lifestyle, then keep reading, you’ve found the perfect book!
Studies show that seven in ten teenagers struggle with overthinking. This means they excessively worry about the future, are anxious, and have uncontrollable thoughts that leave them mentally and emotionally drained. Does this feel like you?
With a background in biopsychology, Jennifer Costanza is a licensed Psychotherapist who is a leader in her field of treating trauma and anxiety disorders at all ages. Utilizing her experience in science and expertise in mental health, she now brings you this comprehensive guide that will not only empower you to stop overthinking but will provide you with crucial teenage life skills that will make you a happier youth. Are you ready to learn how?
Inside Tools to Stop Overthinking, you’ll discover:
- A detailed introduction into overthinking including how it affects teens, the underlying causes, and the impact it has on your overall well-being
- Practical steps to unearth your personal strengths and qualities, challenge limiting beliefs, and calm your mind with mindfulness
- How to shift your perspective on overthinking, become more mindful, and cultivate positive thinking and gratitude
- A step-by-step guide to creating your personalized self-care plan, channeling overthinking in valuable ways, and identifying and achieving your goals in the most innovative way possible
- Strategies you can start implementing right now to boost your confidence, build healthy relationships, and achieve a healthy life balance
After reading this book, you’ll never have to worry again about restless thoughts, being unable to express your needs, or not prioritizing your needs. You’re about to live the life you’ve always dreamed of. You’ll be happy, fulfilled, and in control of the life you’ve always yearned for!
Are you ready to explore the ultimate guide to eliminating overwhelm and living a meaningful life? Then read Tools to Stop Overthinking now!
About the Author
Jennifer Costanza MA, LMFT is a licensed psychotherapist and business owner. She has a background in psychology and neuroscience, as well as a passion for helping people of all ages with achieving relief from anxiety and trauma.
Rise and Shine Publishing is an independent publisher in Southern California dedicated to bringing you quality books that serve to enrich the lives of those wishing to create deeper connections with loved ones or simply improve themselves. We LOVE books and sharing information with the hope that life will be even more meaningful with them. We hope you enjoy every book we produce since we thoughtfully put our heart and soul into each piece with you in mind. Thank you.