I got this book yesterday and have already finished it! I’d recommend it to anybody. This book is very informative and I believe that it can really help people dealing with unhealthy relationships and even help other people understand toxic relationships if they’ve never had a personal experience. I found this to be very insightful and offered simplified guidance for very complicated situations. If you are struggling to get out and you don’t know where to begin… Start with this book.
Toxic Relationships 101:
5 Easy Ways To Handle Your Abuser, Control Your Own Future,
And Walk-Away Happier Than EVER in 7 Weeks!
Are these toxic behaviors ruining your relationships? Find out how you can finally stand up for yourself and live the life you deserve
No one plans on getting into a toxic relationship, and yet so many people find themselves in unhealthy dynamics at one time or another.
Whether it’s with your family, spouse, boss, or friends, some relationships take more than they give.
By their very nature, toxic people are masters at obscuring their true attitudes until they’ve drawn you in completely.
Once their true colors are revealed they tug on your heartstrings, bully you, and do whatever it takes to make you stay.
When you’re living like that it can feel as though life is always going to be this way, and the frustration and hurt inside of you is here to stay.
But this isn’t the case.
Although your abuser is doing their best to disempower and control you, you don’t have to suffer at their hands ever again.
Learning to identify the behaviors that are already affecting your life will help bolster your confidence and reassure you that you’re not going crazy — something really is wrong, and a change needs to be made.
It may not seem like it now, but when it comes to walking away from these people, you have more power than you know. Toxic individuals feed off of weaknesses like emotional vampires, but they can’t take away what’s inside of you.
In Toxic Relationships 101, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- The insidious tactics used by toxic people to undermine your self esteem and manipulate your decisions
- An exploration of the different types of abuse, how they manifest, and the impact those experiences could be having on your life
- 5 critical steps for freeing yourself from a toxic relationship and 7 reasons why you need to walk away now
- Underlying causes of toxic relationships and why people may seek out unhealthy relationships despite the consequences
- The warning signs and behaviors to look out for in new relationships — how to identify whether you have a toxic or codependent dynamic with someone
- Advice for moving forward and discovering what you can accomplish when you’re free to be yourself
- How to create a stronger, more independent mindset and start to regain your sense of self-worth
And much more.
There’s never going to be a perfect moment to take the first step.
You can keep telling yourself, “After I do this…,” or, “Once this happens…,” but the truth is, if you keep thinking like that you’ll be waiting forever.
The time to make a change is in the now, this very second.
You only have one life to live, and you deserve one that’s full of joy and free from guilt, shame, and abuse.
If you’re ready to start living for yourself and free yourself from toxicity once and for all, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.