This is quick read, written in easy to understand terms. It’s filled with wonderful, inspirational stories from real people with real lives, and great listed resources. If you think you’re crazy and you’re the only one this book will change your mind. Thanks for offering this guide back to living life happy and whole. – Amazon Review
Understanding and Healing Trauma
(The Fluff-Free Guide):
A Collaboration from The Wellness Society
Did you have a difficult childhood? If so, you might be dealing with the distressing effects that trauma can have on your mind, body and behaviour.
To help you develop a deeper understanding of trauma, The Wellness Society worked with a group of trauma survivors to produce the online guide Understanding and Healing Trauma. Following its popularity, we decided to convert it into this eBook.
In this comprehensive yet concise introductory guide, you’ll discover:
- A brief overview of what trauma is and how it can impact you
- Four important ways to heal trauma
- Seven therapies experts recommend for treating trauma
- Stories from trauma survivors about what helped them feel better
- Insights and videos from trauma experts such as Bessel van der Kolk, Peter Levine, and Pat Ogden
- 76 affirmations for trauma survivors, by trauma survivors
- How to compile an action plan for healing trauma
- And more!
Thank you for writing this book. I really needed it. It made me realize some things about myself that I subconsciously knew and has now been brought to light allowing me to focus on certain needs. I finally feel like I can start healing my own self now. Thank you again -Amazon Review
This is incredible, and I’m about to send it to several of my clients. This ebook can be quickly read in one sitting, and it is a fantastic summary of what trauma is and how to heal. Fantastic resources! -Amazon Review