WIN, easy, more, always!:
Learn all the secrets to winning in everyday life at work,
with friends, with family and everywhere!
Do you consider yourself a winner, or do you often feel like a loser? Do you do those things that winners do, act the way winners act, have the attitude that winners need? How do you approach and look at situations, challenges and obstacles?
If you need some help with getting motivated to win in life, do yourself a favor and read this book, it teaches some powerful secrets of becoming a winner.
- Rules to Win Every Day – What do you regard to be the components of a successful day? You do not have to exert as much effort as people believe necessary to win every day.
- How to Win Your Battles – you may be wary of the struggle. However, we are all fatigued by the rigors of life. There are ways to develop combat wisdom without becoming battle-weary and strategies for winning your biggest conflicts without beating yourself up.
- Win at Work and Succeed at Life – Do you know what factors contribute to one person’s success in life over another? After extensive investigation, we’ve identified ten keys to success.
- How to Win a Family Fight – We’re up against a real adversary who will strike whether we fight back or not.
- Mindset Face To Challenges – The distinction between a growth and a fixed mindset is in mind and how individuals interpret their lives and environments.
Do you feel frustrated because you seem to be struggling with the same nagging issues with yourself and others? Are you ready to solve your problems with win-win solutions?
Read WIN easy, more, always and run your way to success!
GET YOUR OWN COPY NOW!!!
About the Author
Phil Robert Lucky is an author and an expert on law and legal sciences. His master’s degree in these subjects directed his naturally keen eye towards effective communication and establishing strong interpersonal relationships at the workplace.
As an expert on legal sciences, Phil understood the importance of communication and how it could be a deal-breaker (especially in the workforce or when trying to secure a deal).
Determined to go beyond his theoretical grasp of the subject, Phil took on the challenge to work in international organizations where he further sharpened his skills in leadership and establishing effective communication.
It was then that he decided to direct his attention towards learning the basics of establishing good communication and developing leadership skills. Phil attended countless seminars on communication and interpersonal relationships with respect to the workplace.
Armed with his experience, he has now set out on his journey to help others master their skills in communication and establish effective interpersonal relationships for their own personal growth and the gradual growth of their organization.
To this effect, he has authored titles on leadership, motivation, and establishing communication at the workplace, thus, effectively doling out the knowledge he has augured over the years for the benefit of all.
When he’s not writing, Phil enjoys cooking and is a sports enthusiast. He hopes to author titles based on his passion for sports and cooking in the future.