FREE on Kindle until Oct 28th.
Wuhan Contingency Accord:
Our Hope and Guardian Against the Threats of
Future Global Crises and Pandemics
COVID-19 has exposed the failings of global government policies.
Lasting change is needed – and fast.
The global health pandemic has brought the relative fragility of our modern ecosystem to light in new and confronting ways. Would the COVID-19 outbreak have happened, had more sustainable food production and distribution methods been in place? Will pandemics of a comparable or larger scale continue to happen if these processes aren’t adjusted?
In this bold and future-focused proposal, Chaiyanne Salmon presents an inclusive model for a global and national restructuring of how we source, produce, market, and consume food in a post-pandemic world.
Wuhan Contingency Accord examines:
- The dangers of unsafe and unregulated wildlife consumption.
- How economic and societal issues influence the wildmeat market.
- How a tax reimbursement for lower meat consumption could positively contribute to global change.
- The possibilities for an industrialization of the wildmeat market, with appropriate regulations.
- How a detailed and consistent healthcare and contact tracing protocol could prevent future outbreaks from reaching pandemic-level devastation.
- Recommendations for the future handling of food distribution and healthcare to ensure global safety and health equity.
The information in Wuhan Contingency Accord will empower citizens with the means to be active stakeholders in working for lasting government change and improved safety protocols. Together, we can form a more inclusive global social economy that acknowledges our interaction with, and dependence upon, our environment for generations to come.
GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY!